The East Area will not have an area bowling event this year. Delegations interested in doing bowling should reach out to Nancy.
The East Area for Special Olympics Iowa provides competition for athletes in the Iowa counties of:
The East Area hosts competitions in:
- Bowling(held annually in September/October in Maquoketa and Davenport)
- Basketball(held annually in January at North Scott High School)
Basketball Skills Scoresheet
- Swimming(held annually in February at Clinton High School)
- Spring Games (held annually in April at North Scott High School)
Where to find forms:
- Physicals – Participation Forms
- Participant Release Form – Participation Forms
- Area Competition Entry Forms – Participation Forms
Where to send forms:
- Physicals – email@example.com
- Participant Release Form – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area Competition Entry Forms –email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need an updated copy of any report, please email your Regional Director
- Delegation Report (athletes/physical expiration date)
- Class A Credentials (Class A certified volunteers and expiration date and Protective Behaviors and expiration date)
- Sport Certification (Coaches/sport certifications and expiration, Head’s-Up Concussion expiration, and General Orientation completion)
- Centralized Accounting
If you are new to the area, please reach out to the Director of Regional Field Services, Sydney Dommer.
If specific competition dates are not listed below, they are yet to be determined for this year.