Are you interested in applying for a delegation/area program scholarship? Please review this document before filling out the scholarship form.
The West Central Area for Special Olympics Iowa provides competition for athletes in the Iowa counties of:
The West Central Area hosts competitions in:
- Basketball Skills
Basketball Skills Scoresheet
- Track & Field
Scroll down for event information
Where to find forms:
- Physicals – Participation Forms
- Participant Release Form – Participation Forms
- Area Competition Entry Forms – Participation Forms
Where to send forms:
- Physicals – email@example.com
- Participant Release Form – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area Competition Entry Forms – email@example.com
If you need an updated copy of any report, please email your Regional Director
- Delegation Report (athletes/physical expiration date)
- Class A Credentials (Class A certified volunteers and expiration date and Protective Behaviors and expiration date)
- Sport Certification (Coaches/sport certifications and expiration, Head’s-Up Concussion expiration, and General Orientation completion)
- Centralized Accounting
If you are new to the area, please reach out to the Director of Regional Field Services, Dallas Hinkhouse.
If specific competition dates are not listed below, they are yet to be determined for this year.