Teacher liaisons from Unified Champion Schools in Iowa may nominate a graduating senior to win one of two $250 scholarships. If your school is not currently a Unified Champion School, please contact Bryan Coffey firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
– Select one graduating senior to nominate for the scholarship
– Write a 200 word (1/2 page) nomination letter explaining why you think this student would be a good candidate for this award
– Must be pursuing a high level of education during the 2018-2019 school year.
– Write a 300-400 word (1½ pages MAX) letter detailing the following:
- Number of years involved with Special Olympics programs
- Special Olympics programs and activities the student has participated in
- Any leadership roles the student has held within the UCS club
- Most gratifying moment of being involve