- There will be a food truck providing lunch to all athletes, coaches, and spectators on Thursday and Friday from 11:00 AM- 2:00 PM.
- Competition will run from 9:00 AM-4:00 PM on Friday, May 17, and 8:30 AM- 10:00 AM on Saturday, May 18.
Track and Field Event Schedule
Developmental Track and Field Event Schedule
Location and Parking
- Park in the Scheman or Hilton parking lot & take a shuttle bus to the Lied Recreation Center. Note there is no shuttle service provided on Saturday. Parking on Saturday is available in Lot 100 (Lied Recreation Building).
- Delegation vehicles can drop off delegation members in Lot 63, Maple-Willow-Larch but may not park there. This includes charter buses. Delegation school buses may however park in Lot 63 with a state office issued parking pass. All vehicles without parking passes need to park in the Scheman lot.
- For Developmental Track Events: Parking is in Lot 50A, west of the Forker Building. Wheelchair entrance is located on the east side of the building. Spectators & volunteers must park & take the shuttles from the Scheman Lot located behind Hilton Coliseum
Track events: Lied Recreation Center, 518 Beach Ave, Ames, IA 50011
Field events: Outside of the Lied Recreation Center, on the East side of the building
Developmental Track Events: Forker Building, Gyms 175 and 184, 534 Wallace Rd, Ames, IA 50011
Do you have additional questions about Track and Field or Summer Games?
- Will there be accessible entrances on site?
- Should I expect to shuttle there, or will there be parking? Is parking free?
- Is food available for purchase?