Warren County Polar Plunge®
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Thank You to everyone who participated, donated and volunteered for the 2015 Warren County Polar Plunge! Together we've raised over $24,000 for the athletes of Special Olympics Iowa!
View more photos at Behaunek Photography
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on the 2016 Polar Plunge and more!
1. Select the quantity or plungers/chickens you are registering
2. Create a Firstgiving account or sign in to your existing account
3. Fill out the required registration instructions
4. Create or join a team. (Or select I don't want to join a team)
5. Customize your personal fundraising page (you can also do this later). Click Next.
Friday, February 27
Early Registration & Check-In:
Courthouse, 115 N Howard St, Indianola
Avoid long lines on Plunge day by checking-in/registering Friday! Turn in your donations, receive your long sleeve T-shirt, then just show up on Saturday and take the Plunge!
Saturday, February 28
Onsite Registration & Check-In:
Izaak Walton League
Immediately following the Plunge. Stay warm and enjoy fun, food, drink, music, drawings and a silent auction. Lunch can be purchased for spectators at registration for $5 ages 6+, 5 and under free.
It is recommended participants register online. Teams of 10 or more are encouraged. You can recruit a team or be placed on one the day of the Plunge.
- Best Costume (indvidual and team)
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Top Online Fundraiser (as of Feb. 24)
- Top "Chicken" Fundraiser
Door Prize Drawing:
For every $75 raised, your name will be entered into a raffle for the door prize drawing.
The more you raise, the more great Polar Plunge gear you can earn! Incentive prizes start at $250. View incentives!
Warren County Polar Plunge® Sponsors
Special Thanks to:
3E • Indianola Fire Department • Medicap Pharmacy LTC Vital Care • Mulchmart • Parker Signs • Roberts Heating & Cooler • Teamsters Local 238
Polar Plunge® is a Registered Trademark of Special Olympics International
Law Enforcement Torch Run® Sponsors