Warren County Polar Plunge®
Saturday, February 28, 2015
1. Select the quantity or plungers/chickens you are registering
2. Create a Firstgiving account or sign in to your existing account
3. Fill out the required registration instructions
4. Create or join a team. (Or select I don't want to join a team)
5. Customize your personal fundraising page (you can also do this later). Click Next.
Friday, February 27
Early Registration & Check-In:
Courthouse, 115 N Howard St, Indianola
Avoid long lines on Plunge day by checking-in/registering Friday! Turn in your donations, receive your long sleeve T-shirt, then just show up on Saturday and take the Plunge!
Saturday, February 28
Onsite Registration & Check-In:
Immediately following the Plunge. Stay warm and enjoy fun, food, drink, music, drawings and a silent auction. Lunch can be purchased for spectators at registration for $5 ages 6+, 5 and under free.
It is recommended participants register online. Teams of 10 or more are encouraged. You can recruit a team or be placed on one the day of the Plunge.
- Best Costume (indvidual and team)
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Top Online Fundraiser (as of Feb. 24)
- Top "Chicken" Fundraiser
Door Prize Drawing:
For every $75 raised, your name will be entered into a raffle for the door prize drawing.
The more you raise, the more great Polar Plunge gear you can earn! Incentive prizes start at $250. View incentives!
Warren County Polar Plunge® Sponsors
Special Thanks to:
3E • Indianola Fire Department • Medicap Pharmacy LTC Vital Care • Mulchmart • Parker Signs • Roberts Heating & Cooler • Teamsters Local 238
Polar Plunge® is a Registered Trademark of Special Olympics International
Law Enforcement Torch Run® Sponsors